Hi..

anthroid

Feb 14, 2011
Hi all...
let me for introducing about me at here.., i'm a new comer, also i'm a new user for tablet pc with os android 2.1.

My tablet pc with the name super pad from china, so far i enjoyed using the tablet, until i have found little trouble to connecting internet with usb modem.

First i using usb modem huawei e1550, but have error message "the unit damage,need format",andthen the usb modem as known as e1750 by the tablet pc no as e1550.

So, i changed the usb modem with other model as e226, but nothing happened, and the tablet pc no responded until i removed the e226.

I need help from all at here, for resolving my trouble, and i'm sorry with my bad english,also if i wrong to posted my first thread at here..

Finally, thank you very much for your all attention.

I waiting your advises..

anthroid.

anthroid

Feb 14, 2011
Hi all...
let me for introducing about me at here.., i'm a new comer, also i'm a new user for tablet pc with os android 2.1.

My tablet pc with the name super pad from china, so far i enjoyed using the tablet, until i have found little trouble to connecting internet with usb modem.

First i using usb modem huawei e1550, but have error message "the unit damage,need format",andthen the usb modem as known as e1750 by the tablet pc no as e1550.

So, i changed the usb modem with other model as e226, but nothing happened, and the tablet pc no responded until i removed the e226.

I need help from all at here, for resolving my trouble, and i'm sorry with my bad english,also if i wrong to posted my first thread at here..

Finally, thank you very much for your all attention.

I waiting your advises..

anthroid.

well..no responded yet...