Hisense Sero 8 Tablet

edap

Dec 12, 2012
The latest low-cost Android tablet from Hisense is now available in the United States… in limited quantities. After hitting Europe in April, we’re starting to see reports that the Hisense Sero 8 is now available from at least one Walmart location.
While you’re waiting for the tablet to pop up in a store near you, feel free to check out some photos of the tablet which showed up at the FCC this week.
hisense-sero-8.jpg

The Hisenser Sero 8 features an 8 inch, 1280 x 800 pixel IPS display, a 1.6 GHz Rockchip RK3188T quad-core ARM Cortex-A9 processor, 1GB of RAM, and 16GB of storage.
It has a 4000mAh battery, 802.11n WiFi, Bluetooth 3.0, a 2MP rear camera, 0.3MP front-facing camera, and a microSD card slot. The tablet measures 8.2″ x 7.6″ x 0.4″ and weighs just under a pound.
While the specs aren’t exactly stellar, the new 8 inch tablet follows last year’s7 inch model which had the same basic specs as a 2012 Google Nexus 7… if the Nexus 7 had a microSD card reader and a lower price tag. There are probably other cheap tablets available with better specs, but Hisense has a decent track record of offering halfway decent tablets for decent prices.
I haven’t seen solid US pricing details for the Hisense Sero 8 tablet yet, but one person in California is selling one on Craiglist for $140, while an eBayer is offering a few units for $120.
In the UK, the tablet sells for about £90, which is roughly $150 US.

Source: liliputing.com

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
I would go with the Pro as well, the specs are nice.

sent from my kingSing T1 via taptalk