Honeycomb?

Carbira1

Aug 7, 2010
Not without someone working on porting it like deepblue did. Plus the hardware in Gentouches are old. I am pretty sure that I can say that Honeycomb will never come to the Gentouch. But if you want to start porting it go ahead and do that.

bmszabo

Aug 12, 2010
Porting: I would love to; but I don't have the expertise.. :( But, as I read on the forums, hardware demands of Honeycomb are supposed to be pretty low; are You sure, Gentouch is too weak to wear Honeycomb?
..and, just hoping: anybody with expertise (and will to try) to port it to the Gentouch? I would be happy to help -as much as I can!

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
Imagine how slow the Gentouch would be running HoneyComb... most people complain it's slow now running 2.1

bmszabo

Aug 12, 2010
Imagine how slow the Gentouch would be running HoneyComb... most people complain it's slow now running 2.1

donno, not so sure about it; most of the forums say Honeycomb is not very hungry on hardware resources..

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
I'm sure someone (not sure why) will be able to port it, I just don't see how usable it will actually be. The GUI aspect of HoneyComb itself would seem over powering for the Gentouch78.