honeypie33 says hello. I am a 78 year old widow and I have a Nova7 Palladin. Help!

jowolfe1

Feb 28, 2012
I am a 78 year old widow. I have a Nova7 Palladin android tablet.
I am hoping someone can help or put me on the right path to solving
my problem.

When I first got the tablet ( I didn't know I was ordering it from HongKong),
The programs were in English and Chinese - some in one language and others in another. Something was
giving me trouble and I decided to reset it, thinking the Chinese stuff would go away. Well, what happpened
is that all of the programs, games, etc. are now in Chinese. Is there any way to get
back what I had originally (English & Chinese) or to be able to download programs in Enlgish only?

I really hope someone can help me. I had no idea when I reset it, it would not have anything
but Chinese.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear you're having problems with that tablet. I'm moving your thread to the Novo7 forum for you, where more people with that tablet are likely to join the discussion and try to help you get it switched over to English. Good luck!

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
I am a 78 year old widow. I have a Nova7 Palladin android tablet.
I am hoping someone can help or put me on the right path to solving
my problem.

When I first got the tablet ( I didn't know I was ordering it from HongKong),
The programs were in English and Chinese - some in one language and others in another. Something was
giving me trouble and I decided to reset it, thinking the Chinese stuff would go away. Well, what happpened
is that all of the programs, games, etc. are now in Chinese. Is there any way to get
back what I had originally (English & Chinese) or to be able to download programs in Enlgish only?

I really hope someone can help me. I had no idea when I reset it, it would not have anything
but Chinese.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi jowolfe, go to your settings, Look for an "A" on the list, hit the button. Click on the first line and look for English, this will change the language. Under settings look for Apps, you should be able to delete all unwanted apps. Hope this helps.