How Do You Get Music Files to Play in Order

miqsib

Jun 28, 2011
Hi,
I'm am very new to the world of Android. I just bought a Coby Kyros 7022 two weeks ago and I love. The problem is my music files. I had no problem putting them on an sd card and playing them on the Kyros, but they will not play in order. It plays track 1, 11, 12, then plays 2, 3, 4, etc. Does anyone else have this problem, and does anyone know how to fix it? All help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Miquela

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
create a playlist specifying the order you would like them to play in. It is in how it interprets file names and numbers.

miqsib

Jun 28, 2011
create a playlist specifying the order you would like them to play in. It is in how it interprets file names and numbers.

Thanks for the quick response. I have one more question. Do I create the playlist from within the coby, or is there a way to do this on my computer before adding it to the sd card? I know this may be a stupid question, but as my avatar implies, I am truly a baby in the world of Android. Thanks again.

Miquela

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
you can do it either way. If you create it on your pc, just copy it to your music directory

herring367

Mar 4, 2012
You can create a playlist within the Coby by holding your finger on the song. A list will pop up that allows you to Add to Playlist. If you choose this function, another list will pop up with your playlists and a NEW icon, where you can create a new playlist. Once you're in a playlist, you can move songs up and down with your finger and put them in the order you want. Hope this helps.