How to connect 3G dongle to onda vi10

skyred5

Sep 10, 2012
Hi guys, I'm new here . Got a burning question that I'm unable to search on google . Hope you guys can help .

I got a onda vi10 tablet , and I want to use it for 3G connection . I have the cable to connect it but somehow not sure how the tablet is supposed to detect the dongle . Can anyone help me with this ?

Thanks in advance . If anyone needs the specs it's probably the usual as listed on the website , running on ICS 4.03 .

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Hi guys, I'm new here . Got a burning question that I'm unable to search on google . Hope you guys can help .

I got a onda vi10 tablet , and I want to use it for 3G connection . I have the cable to connect it but somehow not sure how the tablet is supposed to detect the dongle . Can anyone help me with this ?

Thanks in advance . If anyone needs the specs it's probably the usual as listed on the website , running on ICS 4.03 .

Welcome to the forum

Very few 3G dongles work with Android. I have some information in a link below that may be of some help but most 3G dongles just won't work because they don't have Android drivers.

skyred5

Sep 10, 2012
If the website states that it supports 3G dongle, can I presume that it has the drivers ? If not can I download the drivers from somewhere ?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
If the website states that it supports 3G dongle, can I presume that it has the drivers ? If not can I download the drivers from somewhere ?

If it says it supports a 3G dongle then you may want to ask them which one. There are a few, very few, that do work.