How to Disassemble Ematic Eglide Pro2

illius

Jun 8, 2012
Hello, I have an eglide pro 2 4gb that I have had for some time now. I have rarely used it due to either a faulty battery from the factory or some issue causing the battery to drain with a matter of a few hours. I am trying to hunt down a disassembly guide for this tablet so I can replace the battery. Would anybody happen to have one or know where I could find one? I have not found one searching google, infact I have not found much about this tablet other then places selling it. Any info on taking this baby apart would be greatly appreciated!
----------

Ok, I figured out how to open up the tablet and I have the information that is on the battery. But I am not sure what I need to get a replacement. Does anybody know what key numbers or information I need primarily? and again I appreciate any info on this.

Battery information:

PTI-01004000KJ231S1P0000000-R+
PL458097PJ
4000mAH 3.7V KK25-

Last edited:

illius

Jun 8, 2012
Okay, doing more research I came across a second cause other then a faulty battery. I think it may be locked, and seeing what a locked battery symbol looks like, I believe this is the cause. Now my final question is, how do you unlock a battery? I am finding very little on this subject, and 117 views on this thread and not one reply to it. Any help, and I mean any is appreciated.

cba01

Jul 5, 2014
Hi Ilius,

You said that you figured out how to open a eglide pro 2. I have a eglide pro X, that has a bad battery, which I want to replace. Would you consider to share your experience?
You can on this forum I presume, and or to me personaly camillus.b.58 at gmail.com ( replace at with @)

Thank you very much.
Camillus Blockx