How to play Facebook Games from Sony S

scuffy01

Feb 26, 2012
With Flash Player 11 it says we can enjoy full website experiences just like from a computer...so with that juicy tidbit in mind I went off in search of a tablet with the idea of being able to play a Facebook game or two from the Facebook website (not the Facebook app which is limiting in functionality). I can get to the game page, send/receive gifts from the pop up box etc but when it loads to go into the game it gets to about 90% and stops. You can hear the music playing but it will not fully load. I have tried the stock browser, opera and dolphin with all the same results. What am I missing?

Thanks in advance!

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
What game are yocu trying to play?

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Android Tablet Forum

scuffy01

Feb 26, 2012
So with all the Facebook gamers out there no one has been able to solve the mystery on how to play games from our fancy schmancy tablets? I have to say, after dropping $500 bucks on my new toy, this one simple thing is the biggest disappointment.

christined

Jun 5, 2012
Hazymoments said:
Scrabble works fine on my tablet from Facebook. Maybe it's the specific game?

I just got a toshiba android and can't play my Facebook games either:( Seriously WTF......

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
Welcome to the forum Christine.

I have found that Flash on Android is not the same as Flash on a proper computer. Many facebook games load slowly, or not at all. It is not the best answer, but it is what it is.

Sad to say, these tablets are not full blown computers. Still need them for some things at times.