How to root

jamezx

May 12, 2011
I have Superpad Fly Touch III and have the same problem with z4root, because there is no USB debugging mode to switch on, as asked this software.
Any ideas?

SmaRkieS

Apr 15, 2011
1. Download Launcher Pro.
2. Install Launcher Pro.
3. Tap the Home Button at the upper left, it will let you choose different type of launchers.
4. Select Launcher Pro.
5. Tap Menu Button = or at press the menu button at the top of your tablet.
6. Tap the + add
7. Tap Shortcuts
8. Scroll Down, and Tap the Activities.
9. Wait it will load, scroll down to Settings.
10. Scroll down and look for Development.
11. Press OK without changing the name.
12. On Desktop/Home Tap Development.
13. Check the USB Debugging.
14. Restart if necessary.
15. And your done ready to root.

kAyToTieLaNg

May 16, 2011
Hi any one here know how to root using z4root. I have downloaded z4root directly to my sd card on my tablet pc. It was flytouch 2.0.1_88. I tried to root and it opt me to setup and checked USB debugging and gladly it has and says applying to root but it shutdown and when i tried to open seems nothins's change.

Pls,, need your helf friends. Thanks!

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
Hi any one here know how to root using z4root. I have downloaded z4root directly to my sd card on my tablet pc. It was flytouch 2.0.1_88. I tried to root and it opt me to setup and checked USB debugging and gladly it has and says applying to root but it shutdown and when i tried to open seems nothins's change.

Pls,, need your helf friends. Thanks!

Look on your app page and see if you have superuser installed. It will have a little icon and everything.

kAyToTieLaNg

May 16, 2011
Hi uplade.. Thanks for advise. Huhu i dont know what to do. I cant see superuser icon in app. I try root it again and it was the same as before. I try to use root explorer to open like busybox and it replies "you seem not to be rooted". After checking that USB debugging, it always says attemting to appling root and then there's a statement i cant read because it shutdowns too fast. It's like "please wait to complete.. etc..", i dunno. :-S