How to use CM7 for nook color

hulk2

Dec 14, 2011
Solved my market apps by doing the following:
--->[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Boot up the unit. At the main screen, hit the middle button at the bottom (there are 3 total). [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Go to the settings app. Select applications. Select manage applications (then choose the "all" tab at the top). Scroll and find "google services framework", press on it and select clear data. Then hit force stop. Hit the back arrow at the bottom. Then find the "market" app from the same list as you just found the "google services framework." Tap it and select and clear cache. Back out to the home screen. Reboot.[/FONT]

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
You can try the Amazon Market in the mean time. Go to Amazon app store and enter your email address. Then log in to your email (if you don't have that synced on your tablet yet you can use the browser on the tablet to log into your email), click the link and download and install the amazon Market and see if that works. Amazon has detailed instructions on the site where you enter your email address.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Solved my market apps by doing the following:
--->Boot up the unit. At the main screen, hit the middle button at the bottom (there are 3 total). Go to the settings app. Select applications. Select manage applications (then choose the "all" tab at the top). Scroll and find "google services framework", press on it and select clear data. Then hit force stop. Hit the back arrow at the bottom. Then find the "market" app from the same list as you just found the "google services framework." Tap it and select and clear cache. Back out to the home screen. Reboot.

Glad you found that. It didn't sound like the error you were getting but I should have advised you to try it anyway.

:D