Hyundai RK9-B Tablet

domjedi

Aug 27, 2014
HELLO I'm new on the site are a jai jai problems with my tablet forget my words pass opening es i try every possible way.

even if you know a way that I recovered the hands of my tablet.

or the root but i no software to do ES FOR WHICH COME BACK BEFORE COMENT es i try with his button does not work.

jattend your answer thank you

Attachments

• 20140909_102806.jpg
    20140909_102806.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 652

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
If you don’t remember your Google account credentials, go to www.google.com/accounts/recovery to reset the password of your Google account. Reset the password here and use the new one on your device.

Otherwise: Factory reset: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/android-tablet-q/62022-how-do-i-factory-reset-my-tablet.html

If there are no instructions for your tablet, try some of the methods for other tablets. One of them will probably work and you won't hurt anything by trying as long as the tablet has a good charge or is plugged in.

domjedi

Aug 27, 2014
re spider i try the method you told me his walk at all but i am pressed at power over the volume button are his mark no command button.

I can go against my reliers tablet pc or sd card ausis meter for re boot if the spider had software

thank you i hope to help me recover the hands