I can not use my Tablet Schedule/Calendar

Stuff

Jan 18, 2012
Ok, so.. i got a Chinese tablet as a gift for Christmas and it's working surprisingly well so far. the problem is with the agenda. I click it opens everything right, but if I go in options and click on "new event" he says I have no agenda... great!
Well, my brother, who first turned it on, clicked on the agenda and he told me he was asked for email and password, he closed the page and didn't put anything, but that option no longer appears now when I open the agenda.. after some research, I was told I need to synchronize a google account. I went there, I created an account on google, I activated the 2-step system thing, get a password, go there in options - accounts and synchronization - add the account, but does not sync! under my email address, on the tablet, is written "synchronization is disabled" and if I click on that account and options, the button appears "sync now" I click on it, but does not sync! Sync icon appears above the bar, next to the home, with an exclamation mark in the middle and still sync disabled. I even went as far as to reset the device, lost everthing i did since christmas for nothing, it didn't work.. now, what else I do, folks? I need to use the Schedule! is basically the only thing I care about this tablet and I can not use! i downloaded another one in the market, but it has the same problem! it's been weeks with this. i'm going crazy already, any help, seriously, will be greatly appreciated.

Note: The thing is, my tablet doesn't have a brand. i doesn't have anything written on it. the only thing i have is some of his specs:
Model Number: WonderMedia WM8650
Android 2.2
Kernel 2.6.32.9-defaut
Version Number: generic-eng2.2 Froyo Ver1.5.5-20110920.053830

Stuff

Jan 18, 2012
C'mon people, i'm dying here.. i'm been with this problem to every android forum i could find, none could answer me.. you guys are my last hope. can this problem be that difficult? i find that hard to believe. it just doesn't seems much.. yet, i'm losing sleep over this. anything, people. please, anything.

Jv90

Apr 23, 2011
just download jorte calendar, its free on the market, and this is an incredible scheduler and calendar that syncs with the cloud, install it and you are all set

Sent from my Sylvania Sytabex7 Android Tablet

Stuff

Jan 18, 2012
just download jorte calendar, its free on the market, and this is an incredible scheduler and calendar that syncs with the cloud, install it and you are all set

Sent from my Sylvania Sytabex7 Android Tablet

Dude, you're a god! And i must make you a sacrifice in blood.. ok, maybe not. that probably would put me in trouble again.. though there's this crazy mosquitos out here that should have a some of all my blood by now.. that shall do.
anyways.. tks a lot, man. Seriously, you saved me. and yet, so simple.. i feel kinda stupid. -\