I can't even get this thing to turn on!!!! I need help!

Cathypearly

Dec 12, 2012
Hey all, I received a Super Pad VI Android 4.0 as a gift a few days ago and out of the box it turned on, I was able to maneuver around it a little bit, set up wi-fi, figured out how to get to my email, and was messing around with it a little. I noticed the screen is nowhere near as easy to "scroll" through as my iPhone, but I figured it is just the way the tablet is. The last thing I did on it was touch the "calibrate" choice that came up on something...I really do not even know where or how I got there...anyway when I got there I had no clue what the "target" looking things were, and I tried touching it, moving it....anything to figure out what it was, and when it didn't go away I just closed the case and walked away figuring I would have more time later to play with it until I figure out all the cool things it can do. The next time I went to turn it on, nothing. I pushed and held the power button, nothing happened, pushed what I think is the "home" button (the round one on the face of the tablet), nothing....I thought okay, the battery must be dead so I plugged it in, and it turned on. When I tried to get the menu up, or go to the home page, nothing happened....I kept touching the screen, and when I stopped and rested my hand on it Poof! The keyboard popped up and I was in the google search box. When I tried typing in a search for better instructions on use of this tablet I noticed that when I pressed letters the ones that lit up were several inches away from the letter I was typing...like if I pressed the N key it would type an E, I press M it types R...I didn't have any idea there was a "stylus' or whatever it is called that came with the tablet, and I think (although I really have no clue) that I should have pressed the tip of the stylus into the center of the target looking things in the Calibrate screen, and since I didn't, it is not set up right....I don't know how to describe it, I just know I need help. Now when I turn it on, by holding the power button on top and the "home" key on the front of the tablet as that is the only way it will turn on, it shows the time, date, my name, and a locked lock in a circle. I can't do anything and after about 10 seconds the screen goes blank as if it is not on anymore.....can anyone help me or guide me to someone who can? What do I do? I need Help! The User's Guide is not helpful at all, and is so poorly translated it truly makes no sense to me....

jamhun

Dec 12, 2012
When the circle with lock comes on tap the circle and then slide it to your right, that will unlock the screen for you.
Once you have unlocked the screen, the best thing for you to do is then go into your setting and set the tablet up the way you want it.

James