Wifi won't turn on Klu tablet by Curtis LT8088

haylee_faith

Feb 20, 2013
I got this tablet around Christmas time and set it up according to my liking. I connected to my home computer's internet network perfectly fine and it worked up until about 3 weeks ago. I was browsing on Facebook when all of a sudden it wouldn't load anymore of my news feed so I figured I would just restart it and it should be fixed. I restarted and tried to turn on the wifi... nothing. And by "turn on the wifi" I mean I click to turn it on from Off to On, it says "Turning on wifi" and then after a minute it says "To see available networks, turn wifi on" so I try again. It does the same thing again. I called the customer support line multiple times asking what I should do and trying to get someone who speaks clear enough English for me to understand... the most I got was to restart (done), factory reset (done), push in the reset hole with a pin (done), let the battery die completely down then charge back up turned off (done). I don't know what else to do with this tablet does anyone else have any insight? I am getting royally frustrated.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome

I would have say that your Klu broke.Possibly a chip failure orcircuit fail. Stuff happens, unfortunately.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
hi, im afraid to say yes to above, which is a chip failure. OR you could update your software, OR contact our engineer on spemall.com.