I developed a MKV encoding software for Android tablets, Can I post here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jim080902

Apr 14, 2014
Hello,

I developed a MKV encoding software namely MKV2X(free in beta), it can convert MKV files to various video/audio formats, and compatible with various mobile devices, android smartphones, android tablets, game consoles and more.

In other words, with it you can convert any .MKV to any format easily, for android tablets, phones, etc. for playback everywhere.

Can I post here? if not, please delete this post, thanks!

Regards
Jim

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I'll leave the post but lock the thread so you can see my answer. If your link is commercial in any way the answer is no. If it's something on the Play Store or Amazon then it would be OK. It sounds as if it would not be OK.

You do have the option of becoming a supporting vendor if you'd like.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Jim, congratulations on your Galaxy S4 and your encoding software. Welcome to the forum, nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. As long as the following rules are adhered to http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/android-tablet-apps/48475-attention-app-developers.html there shouldn't be a problem. As stated by leeshor, no links other than to Amazon or the Playstore are allowed in posts for free apps. I'd suggest the Android Tablet Video section as the best place to post your thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.