I need some recommendations.

CoolioAy

Oct 9, 2011
Hi guys!
I have just started thinking about buying a tablet and there are so many!
Can you guys help me out because I don't know which one is good or if it will last long enough.

I want a cheap Chinese manufactured tablet.

Should have:

Capacitive touch screen
A decent display resolution. (at least 800x600)
1.2 ghz or faster cpu
a good GPU to play 1080p videos and play 3d games smoothly.
7 inch or bigger screen size
android 2.3 or higher (2.2 can be accepted if upgrade is available)
Ram: 512mb or higher
Internal memory: 4gb or more
microsd card support
Decent battery life
a thin tablet or one that feels thin. 13mm or thinner
light and durable

Also I prefer a front and rear camera if possible.

Can any of you lot recommend a tablet that suits my requirements?

Another question is that I have been seeing these dual core chinese tablets everywhere. Are these faster than the samsung cpu @ 1.2ghz or the 1.3ghz ones?

Thanks!

Last edited:

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi guys!
I have just started thinking about buying a tablet and there are so many!
Can you guys help me out because I don't know which one is good or if it will last long enough.

I want a cheap Chinese manufactured tablet.

Should have:

Capacitive touch screen
A decent display resolution. (at least 800x600)
1.2 ghz or faster cpu
a good GPU to play 1080p videos and play 3d games smoothly.
7 inch or bigger screen size
android 2.3 or higher (2.2 can be accepted if upgrade is available)
Ram: 512mb or higher
Internal memory: 4gb or more
microsd card support
Decent battery life
a thin tablet or one that feels thin. 13mm or thinner
light and durable

Also I prefer a front and rear camera if possible.

Can any of you lot recommend a tablet that suits my requirements?

Another question is that I have been seeing these dual core chinese tablets everywhere. Are these faster than the samsung cpu @ 1.2ghz or the 1.3ghz ones?

Thanks!
Hi CoolioAy,
There're so many tablets can meet your requirements, here i can give you some recommendatipons.
Since you've metioned "dual core" cpu, then, i'd recommend a tablet PC with dual core A9 processor 4 u : 7 inch Android 2.2 OS Tablet PC with Cortex-A9 Nvidia Tegra2 Renesas EV2 Chip Built in Bluetooth - China Electronics Wholesale - Consumer Electronics Gadgets Dropship From China
and here's another one with samsung 1.2 Ghz CPU: 7 inch Capacitive Screen Google Android 2.3 Tablet PC with SAMSUNG S5PV210 Processor 3D Game WiFi - China Electronics Wholesale - Consumer Electronics Gadgets Dropship From China
And you can check more decent China tablet PC in our site with lower price, hope there's something of your interest. Enjoy!:)

CoolioAy

Oct 9, 2011
Hi CoolioAy,
There're so many tablets can meet your requirements, here i can give you some recommendatipons.
Since you've metioned "dual core" cpu, then, i'd recommend a tablet PC with dual core A9 processor 4 u : 7 inch Android 2.2 OS Tablet PC with Cortex-A9 Nvidia Tegra2 Renesas EV2 Chip Built in Bluetooth - China Electronics Wholesale - Consumer Electronics Gadgets Dropship From China
and here's another one with samsung 1.2 Ghz CPU: 7 inch Capacitive Screen Google Android 2.3 Tablet PC with SAMSUNG S5PV210 Processor 3D Game WiFi - China Electronics Wholesale - Consumer Electronics Gadgets Dropship From China
And you can check more decent China tablet PC in our site with lower price, hope there's something of your interest. Enjoy!:)

I'm new to this.
So would you recommend the dual core or the samsung S5PV210.
I will mostly do video watching, web surfing and gaming on it :)

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
I'm new to this.
So would you recommend the dual core or the samsung S5PV210.
I will mostly do video watching, web surfing and gaming on it :)

lol...:) have you checked the above tablets i recommended to u?
the first one is comes with dual core A9 processor, and the second one is comes with the samsung S5PV210. both of them can make a good performance on video watching and gaming...