ICD's Tegra tablet officially dubbed the Vega, headed to T-Mobile UK

dandroid

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 15, 2009
Engadget Reports:

It's been a long, strange trip for this particular tablet, but it looks like ICD's once mysterious Tegra tablet has now finally found a home at T-Mobile UK, where it will soon be offered as the Vega. Somewhat interestingly, T-Mobile is now positioning this one as a tablet for the whole family, and says that the device is designed primarily to sit in the kitchen to let families keep watch on the household calendar and manage their schedules -- although it's also of course still capable of things like 1080p video playback, and just about everything else you'd expect from a 15-inch Android-based tablet. Otherwise, it seems to be mostly unchanged from what we've seen in prototype form, although T-Mobile is still describing it as a concept "in the final stages of development," so some things could still get shaken up before it rolls out sometime before the end of the year.

New2u

Jan 24, 2010
I don't care, i still want one. It looks very interesting. Jim can you buy me one of all of them? which ever ones are terrible ill send to you.