I'm a newbie, please forgive me

howesnet

Oct 17, 2011
Hi all. Android veteran here (Samsung galaxy S on gingerbread) but forum newbie so forgive me if this is in the wrong place. I found the forum quite by accident and have spent the last 2 hours having a read. Hopefully able to chat to members and get advice on a new tablet i am thinking of getting.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi, welcome to the forum. Glad to have you with us as a member of Android Tablets. For advice on getting a new tablet, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Discussions section. When you get there, read the "Stickys" at the top and look through the threads posted there. If you have any questions, that would be the place to post them.

jamess497

Nov 17, 2011
Good day everyone! I am James Spader. I found this site interesting and of course we can interact also to other members as well. Hope to find new more friends here. I’m positively looking forward to the forum and its members hope all will guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Welcome to the forum all, glad to have you here!

Cheers,
Peter

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello James, it's nice that you could join us as a member of Android Tablets. Welcome to the forum.