IRULU 7" Xpro X1 Password

cschiff

Apr 21, 2015
My daughter set up a password on her tablet and then forgot it. I need to know how to reset the tablet to factory defaults without being able to access the main menu.

No matter how many times I get the password wrong It doesn't reroute me to my google. Holding power and volume doesn't do crap. Is there a way to reset this stupid thing or not?!

JWH

Aug 28, 2015
My daughter set up a password on her tablet and then forgot it. I need to know how to reset the tablet to factory defaults without being able to access the main menu.

No matter how many times I get the password wrong It doesn't reroute me to my google. Holding power and volume doesn't do crap. Is there a way to reset this stupid thing or not?!
I posted a link on the forum mentioned in the first reply, but wanted to add the link here as well. I also had the exact problem with the same model. I tried everything imaginable, and as I'm a bit of a tech-nerd, this has been the most frustrating thing I've run across. Even Irulu tech support was of no help. Ran across this link, tried it, and had my tablet reset in about 10 minutes! You'll have to download a few files, but they are safe. Follow the steps as listed and you'll be up and running in minutes. Be advised: this is a factory reset so you will lose all info on the tablet. Also, the steps don't mention Irulu tablets, but I can assure you it works.

China tablet pattern unlocking software | My Tablet Guru