Is Crackle for Sony app working?

adubrovs

Sep 16, 2011
When I click on the app it takes me to the market page. From there I can only open the app! but nothing happen.

sonys1

Sep 17, 2011
I went to the crackle app and it brought me to the same place but if you click more it tells you to uninstall the preloaded app the re-install it via droid marketplace

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Android Tablet Forum

sonys1

Sep 17, 2011
Update: reinstalled crackle and you can watch all movies in this app for free however you have to watch commercials but its free

murdock1080p

Sep 15, 2011
Yeah I ran into the same problem with my tablet - uninstalling and reinstalling works great!

Sent from my Sony Tablet S

adubrovs

Sep 16, 2011
yeah it worked for me after I reinstalled it, but the video selection is pretty slim. Not sure if it's because i'm in Canada.

adubrovs

Sep 16, 2011
What about Reader? For some reason when I try to log in it tells me that I need to sign on to Adobe site as well. When I put in the user and password for that, nothing happens. And I can't uninstall it cause it's a system app.

birkenhair

Sep 25, 2011
Just bought a Sony Tablet but get force closes on Crackle. I tried re-installing but it still wont start correctly.

adubrovs

Sep 16, 2011
i'm getting the force close as well. it worked for a while but then all of a sudden started crashing at load.

althegood

Oct 25, 2011
have got the gb version and the crackle and personal spacespace apps are not working does any1 know why. i have tried reinstalling but with no success or are the services just not in the uk yet?

NorCalS

Oct 16, 2011
Same issue here with the personal space app.