is this tablet good

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
hello. i can recommend the tablet , but i have heard tales of people having problems with this supplier. although ihave not dealt with them, i read posts on this forum of a number of people writing about stock issues, payment problems & oem (copy tablets) being sent in place of genuine branded tabs. these may be exceptions but i can recommend a supplier who is a supporting vendor on this forum and is known to be trustworthy, reliable & does not sell copy devices, ultimately it's your choice but you may want to check out their site as it costs nothing to look, their prices are competitive and for the peace of mind of knowing your tablet will be what you ordered & arrive on time, i rate them highly and have used them several times myself. the beauty of them being a supporting vendor means you can get any assistance you may need from the comfort of your pc . well worth a look at least. good luck
Cube U30GT Dual Core Tablet PC RK3066 Android 4.0 10.1inch Cube U30GT Dual Core Tablet PC RK3066 Android 4.0 10.1inch [UT30D] - $229.00 : China Tablet PC - Android Tablet PC - Consumer Electronics Goods

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011

howarder

Jun 14, 2012
the same one on TinyDeal is much cheaper, (CUBE) U16GT 8 Multi-touch Screen Android 4.0 8GB Tablet PC L-86524 - TinyDeal

mugglesquop

Jul 30, 2012
Hmm have you considered tether GPS or an external GPS add on?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 via DroidTALK

nope. Never used one, i suppose i can get a Bluetooth one. Are many supported on tablets?

noticed the U30GT doesnt have bluetooth :( can you get mini usb receivers?