Jazz Tablet won't go past the loading screen

StaceyP78

Apr 29, 2013
I have an Ultratab Jazz, 7" C725. I have had this tablet since December. For the last week, every time I turn it on, it stays stuck on the loading screen with the little green guy moving around. I can't do anything else. I've tried to do a hard shutdown. I've tried to let the battery run out, but as soon as I plug the charger in, it goes back to that screen again.[h=1][/h]

fictionrulz

May 27, 2013
I have the same tablet a Jazz C725. It's stuck on the loading screen that says Jazz and won't move past that. I've tried letting the battery run out and recharging. Restarting the device and the same issue. The tablet has been used properly and not dropped or anything spilled in it. Can someone please tell us how to resolve this issue?

erm1974

Jun 6, 2013
You can try to restart the system using a factory reset to fix the problem most of the time but you ''YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR SETTING AND DATA'' if it has not been backed up. turn off the unit plug it in and unplug it after a few seconds then hold down the volume up and power buttons at the same time until the system recovery screen appears then scroll down to factory reset using the volume button and select using the power button. When the unit restarts it should be back at the initial start screen when you first got it...This is a general factory reset for most units and some tablets have a different restore process but this should help if not look for your specific tablet model number or go to the original manufacturers website and download the manual and read the steps for a factory reset.. hope this helps i'm no tech but this has worked plenty of times for me.. good luck.