Android?

Jun 20, 2010
Model-p7901a
Firmware version- 2.1-update1
kernel version- 2.6.32.9 root@zenithink #1583

CIMG3834.jpg

Android?

Jun 20, 2010
I bought it from ecrater.com/****************. It took a while for it to arrive, I ordered it on fathers day, but they kept me updated through out the process. I dont have wifi at the house so I haven't had much of a chance to play with it.

TechNinja

Jul 31, 2010
its resistive, but does yours have an HDMI out? it doesnt specify in the description, but shows in pictures. Can you verify please?

Last edited:

mindwave

Jul 6, 2010
does it have a rotate sensor? (sorry the actual term slips my mind), have you done a cpu check? I've read some folks with orphans who say they LOVE theirs

aymkam64

Aug 8, 2010
Hi Android? ,
I'm thinking of getting one of these Orphan M16 android tablets, I've read that the CP is M16 1GHz CPU, is this different from ZT-180 cus I've heard there are few problems with the ZT processor..
Can you please let us know whether it tells you the CPU under system setting and also are you having any problem with it at the moment ?

Thanks in advance :).

jtbnet

Jun 21, 2010
Hi Android? ,
I'm thinking of getting one of these Orphan M16 android tablets, I've read that the CP is M16 1GHz CPU, is this different from ZT-180 cus I've heard there are few problems with the ZT processor..
Can you please let us know whether it tells you the CPU under system setting and also are you having any problem with it at the moment ?

Thanks in advance :).

The ZT-180 seems to be Identical machines with Orphan M16(NOT +), FlatComputing A10, Enso-now ZenPad4, Zentithink A105, and others un-branded or lesser branded from other suppliers... This seems to date to be the Only Machine that contains a ZT-180 (ARM11 + GC600ish DPU) running at 1GHz with a 10" screen...

ayrtonh

Sep 4, 2010
The ZT-180 seems to be Identical machines with Orphan M16(NOT +), FlatComputing A10, Enso-now ZenPad4, Zentithink A105, and others un-branded or lesser branded from other suppliers... This seems to date to be the Only Machine that contains a ZT-180 (ARM11 + GC600ish DPU) running at 1GHz with a 10" screen...

I bought one of these but mine ended up coming with crap windows CE 6.0 on it when i ordered android could anyone tell me where to get the android firmware for this device from and how to flash it onto the tablet. thankyou