just joined and want to introduce myself as well as get some help to root

mladym

May 27, 2016
Hi all.

I have a Hisense Sero 7 Pro and have been doing some research on how to root it. Spent a lot of time doing research and finally yesterday decided to try it out. I've DL xboxexpert's recommendations but I have hit a snag and can't get rooted...Windows thinks the driver on my tablet is the best driver and won't let me update the driver (per the script); and then it let's me go through the rest of the process and goes to Fastboot and re-boots but I'm not routed. Also SU does not have the binary installed so I'm stuck there too. I'm grateful that I'm not bricked but I'd love to get root. Want to be able to get Stickmount to work and get rid of unnecessary APK and feel the joy of being rooted and able to learn new Android tricks. Any help???

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

Not into rooting, hopefully someone will come along that can help.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi mladym, congratulations on your Hisense Sero 7 Pro, and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people familiar with that tablet are likely to join the discussion and try to help you get it rooted. Good luck!

mladym

May 27, 2016
Hi mladym, congratulations on your Hisense Sero 7 Pro, and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people familiar with that tablet are likely to join the discussion and try to help you get it rooted. Good luck!

mladym

May 27, 2016
Thanks Spider for your prompt response and moving me to the "right place"...'twas hard to figure it out so thanks for your good wishes too.

PitCarver

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 9, 2014
Welcome - ATF (2)~01.jpg

Still stock, on my Sero8. Sorry.