keeps bouncing back to the home screen PLEASE help!!!! (CRUZ T301)

Brandshe

May 24, 2012
I need some help with this CRUZ tablet (T301) it's a cheepy I bought for my 4 year old. I know absolutely nothing about Android! the tablet came with android 2.0 I went to the webpage (cruztablet.com/support) fallowed the instructions to the letter. Got it booted up and it appears to have worked fine (as I received no error message and the home screen was totally different) ONLY NOW when I try to type anything in to Google... or open the browser it will open.... I will type an address or search... it will appear to be searching/loading then it will bounce me back to the android "home screen." Please help I bought this thing to replace my daughters hand-me-down laptop. I am trying to download "sky fire" I didn't know that this tablet didn't support flash. i thought perhaps she could play her online games on this thing, but she needs flash to do it! PLEASE HELP

vgamesx1

Jun 8, 2012
I need some help with this CRUZ tablet (T301) it's a cheepy I bought for my 4 year old. I know absolutely nothing about Android! the tablet came with android 2.0 I went to the webpage (cruztablet.com/support) fallowed the instructions to the letter. Got it booted up and it appears to have worked fine (as I received no error message and the home screen was totally different) ONLY NOW when I try to type anything in to Google... or open the browser it will open.... I will type an address or search... it will appear to be searching/loading then it will bounce me back to the android "home screen." Please help I bought this thing to replace my daughters hand-me-down laptop. I am trying to download "sky fire" I didn't know that this tablet didn't support flash. i thought perhaps she could play her online games on this thing, but she needs flash to do it! PLEASE HELP

well hey if you still need help, all I can tell you is to do a few things, 1. try to restore the factory settings. 2. it might be hard for you but you could try to install android 2.2 or even 2.3, however that would also require you to "root" the tablet. 3. best bet is to return it and buy another tablet, I myself am also new to Android and tablets but I've been somewhat reading up on them, I found my Eken M009S for sale at only $60 and its supposed to have flash.

also on a side note, No tablet can replace true gaming, because some games just need to have a keyboard/mouse and others just take much more processing power than a little tablet can provide, so when you say games online I don't know if you mean like Angry Birds or something quick, or something more like World of Warcraft, but quick games are fine for tablets.