Kyros 7015 touchscreen unresponsive

Asgard

Sep 22, 2011
Hi

The touchscreen on my tablet has become totally unresponsive. Im on the unlock screen and cannot unlock the tablet. Cant even choose to shutdown the tablet after long pressing power key.

Ive tried resetting the tablet several times and still no luck.

I tried shutting the device down through clockwork mod but I cant even navigate to the power off option.

The problem occurred after reading an ebook last night and leaving the tablet on till morning. I shutdown the tablet for a few hours and when I turned it back on, I get stuck with this problem.

Has anyone ever encountered this problem or can offer any solutions?

Thanks.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Hi

The touchscreen on my tablet has become totally unresponsive. Im on the unlock screen and cannot unlock the tablet. Cant even choose to shutdown the tablet after long pressing power key.

Ive tried resetting the tablet several times and still no luck.

I tried shutting the device down through clockwork mod but I cant even navigate to the power off option.

The problem occurred after reading an ebook last night and leaving the tablet on till morning. I shutdown the tablet for a few hours and when I turned it back on, I get stuck with this problem.

Has anyone ever encountered this problem or can offer any solutions?

Thanks.

If you hold power button long enough the tablet will power off even without touching screen.