Leader 9.7 ICS 4.0 - Keyboard App Stopped

Macy22

Nov 11, 2012
Had it 2 days before it quit working. :mad: Now says 'unfortunately keyboard app has stopped'. No keyboard at all. When I hit google button and it says 'search has stopped'. Any ideas?? And remember I can't type anything in ;) so I can't reload anything. This is my first tablet. I am not very familiar with android or touch screens, have a laptop.

Macy22

Nov 11, 2012
Had it 2 days before it quit working. :mad: Now says 'unfortunately keyboard app has stopped'. No keyboard at all. When I hit google button and it says 'search has stopped'. Any ideas?? And remember I can't type anything in ;) so I can't reload anything. This is my first tablet. I am not very familiar with android or touch screens, have a laptop.

182 views and no advice? Must be a bad problem I have - lol. I am returning the thing........

Gellomonkey

Mar 13, 2012
182 views and no advice? Must be a bad problem I have - lol. I am returning the thing........

Have you tried doing a factory reset? Press and hold camera button (up by charging light) and then press and hold the power Button. After factory reset you have to reinstall some apps with the Apk Installer. Open Apk Installer then select "enter SD Card" then locate the Apk_backup folder and reinstall all the apps in that folder.

woodhead1952

Aug 14, 2013
I have had my tablet for a few weeks and now have the same message. Unfortunately, Android keyboard has )AOSP) has stopped working.
Anyone have any ideas.....I tried reset button twice with no effect.