Lenovo Yoga 8 Battery Problem

joesboy

Jan 24, 2014
My Lenovo Yoga 8 tablet loses power overnight. WLAN is off and Aeroplane mode is on. What else should I turn off. When I turned the tablet off last night it had 62% battery left....... this morning nothing.
Any ideas please?

joesboy

Jan 24, 2014
Thanks Musing & Spider both your comments were very helpful. Got the Airplane mode wrong I guess.

joesboy

Jan 24, 2014
Lenovo Yoga 8.

Well I'm back again because after closing my tablet down on Monday night (70% power) and not using it since this morning I found that the battery was flat again. When I closed it down I made sure that the WLAN was off and Aeroplane mode was off also.
Do you think my battery is on the blink? This is my first tablet have only had it a couple of months but its been like this since I purchased it and it is said to be a tablet with one of the longest lasting batteries.
Thanks in advance

Delboytoo

Dec 23, 2013
You could check Battery usage and see what is causing the problem. I look ant my Nexus 7 and Nexus 4 and in both cases the WiFi is using clocking up battery usage time when turned off. Underneath is a message to turn WiFi off if not using it, strange since it is off!!!

bladesman

Jul 29, 2014
My Lenovo Yoga 8 tablet loses power overnight. WLAN is off and Aeroplane mode is on. What else should I turn off. When I turned the tablet off last night it had 62% battery left....... this morning nothing.
Any ideas please?
Shouldn't airplane mode be "OFF"?