LePan Tablet

mimidebb

Sep 9, 2013
Fairly new, LePan tablet, charged as I normaly do, now won't turn on. I tried reset, no help. Please, help me! I'll be your best friend:rolleyes:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi mimidebb, congratulations on your new LePan tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Le Pan Tablets forum for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

Johna2u

May 21, 2011
Hi mimi,
You didn't mention what model Le Pan you have. I'm betting it is a Le Pan S. There is a definate charging issue with that model
1. You must use the supplied charger. A phone charger or usb port on a computer wont work.
2. If you were using the original charger I had the same problem. I switched to a Le Panll carger and it fired right up. So try a different 2 amp charger.
3. Make sure your cable is good.
4. Return it to Le Pan for warranty repair. They are aware of this problem

chuck3565

Apr 5, 2011
Hi mimi,
You didn't mention what model Le Pan you have. I'm betting it is a Le Pan S. There is a definate charging issue with that model
1. You must use the supplied charger. A phone charger or usb port on a computer wont work.
2. If you were using the original charger I had the same problem. I switched to a Le Panll carger and it fired right up. So try a different 2 amp charger.
3. Make sure your cable is good.
4. Return it to Le Pan for warranty repair. They are aware of this problem

If it is an S and you can get it to start, the new JellyBean upgrade appears to lessen charging issues.

Nonniemom58

Sep 23, 2013
This happened to me too. Per their Customer Service, do the following (it worked for me): "1. Connect charger USB cable with tablet as you normally would to charge the tablet. 2. While pressing the power button down, pull the one end of USB cable that plugs into the adapter, out of the adapter. Leave the adapter plugged into the wall. 3. Plug the cable back into the adapter. You may need to do this few times. Customers have said that this has worked to charge the unit and get it power on." Hope this helps!