Logitech Tablet Keyboard ?

AQ_OC

May 14, 2011
Anyone tried this yet? Logitech makes two versions, one for the iPad and another one for the Android 3.0 tablet. They seem very similar and both are BT keyboards and should work with any modern bluetooth device. I have both an iPad and the Iconia, so I only want one of these. Which one? What do I get with the Android version that will cause suckage on the iPad and what do I get with the iPad version that will do similar on the Iconia? In a very real sense, it's the cursor keys I really want (well, besides a real keyboard, I mean).

Oh, both versions of this kb come with a stand that works with any tablet.

strider_mt2k

Nov 22, 2010
Neat!
I picked up a BT keyboard a while back that paired up and works great with my A500, but it didn't come with a cool case that converts into a stand for the tablet. THAT'S useful!

If I didn't already have one I'd be all over this one. Plus I'm a Logitech fan, so it's all good.

Greg_E

Nov 15, 2011
Kind of late but the Android one works fine, only problem is that it can only remember a single device so you will need to pair it each time you change devices. Otherwise it functions very well with good action on the keys.