Looking For Some Good Free Apps

TechGeekCasey

Jun 8, 2012
I'm looking for some good free apps for my new Leader 7 Inch Impression Tablet w Android 2.2 OS, so if anyone know of any please post them here also please feel free to post some paid ones along with prices as I may purchase some paid apps soon.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
TechGeekCasey said:
I'm looking for some good free apps for my new Leader 7 Inch Impression Tablet w Android 2.2 OS, so if anyone know of any please post them here also please feel free to post some paid ones along with prices as I may purchase some paid apps soon.

Download the Amazon App Store. They have a free paid app of the day and a bunch of really good ones that are always free. Also, Getjar seems to have the most free apps. Have fun!

TechGeekCasey

Jun 8, 2012
Thanks and when I click the link this link Amazon.com: Appstore for Android I get taken to a page that says "Amazon Appstore for Android" and a button to get the app and when I click on that I login then click on the "Get App" button again and tried entering both my e-mail address and phone number and click "go" but nothing happens.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
After you click that link, follow the instructions in the "Get Started" box in the upper right hand corner of the page.