Looking for some help...I know I'm in the right place!!

andyphillips

Mar 25, 2012
Hey guys,

I'm new to the forum, but hope to be a long lasting member! I have a question and hope it's ok I posted here. I received what I thought/think is a legit SuperPAD III but I'm not sure that it is after looking over the forums. I will post info about it and let me know what you think...If it's fake...I need to get in touch with the ebay seller and clear this up. If it's fake...I need help finding a real one!

About Device:
Model Number...P001
Android Version...2.3.3
Baseband Version...Unknown
Kernel Version...2.6.35.7-infoTM
root@ice #126
Build Number...GRI40

If you can help me and let me know if it's fake or real...that would be awesome. I will admit...I didn't do research before buying...I paid $139.00 for it and I assumed that reading the title..."Google Android 2.3 10'' 4G Superpad III" was legit. How can people be so untrustworthy? I'll be looking forward to your replies. Thanks for your time!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hey Andy, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. The forum experts on the "SuperPAD III" can be found in the Gome Flytouch II Variant 2 forum, so I'm moving your thread over there for you. More people are likely to join the discussion there and try to help you figure out which tablet you've got. Good luck!

andyphillips

Mar 25, 2012
Seriously??? 337 views and NO replies?? Not even any thoughts?? And I thought I was coming here for help...very disappointed!!

leeb

Jul 16, 2011
Okay. here it is...
There are SO MANY variations of these things floating around, it is next to impossible to tell you that yours is 'genuine', 'fake' or otherwise 'illegal'.

IF IT WORKS WELL, be happy. be VERY happy.

and

dont drop it on the floor... FOR ANY REASON! :p
:D

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Seriously??? 337 views and NO replies?? Not even any thoughts?? And I thought I was coming here for help...very disappointed!!

Andy, at this moment there are 47 lurkers for every member on line. Only members are allowed to post on the forum. That probably means only 7 of the people viewing your post would be able to reply. Of those 7, how many would you guess know enough about a SuperPAD III to answer your question? Sometimes you have to wait a while to get an answer, but you usually will. BTW It's the weekend and the forum has been unusually quiet. Apparently folks are outside enjoying themselves instead of logging onto the forum.

andyphillips

Mar 25, 2012
Thanks for the reply leeb! It has been working fantastic since I received it and nothing has happened like I've read on other forums about the "fake" ones. Maybe I got lucky and it's legit =) Spider...you are so right...it has been extremely nice outside and people should be outside enjoying it. I guess I just freaked out and wanted to find out the truth after spending money on the tablet. Thanks for putting me back in my place and I appreciate the help I am getting and will get from this forum in the future ;)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Andy, I'm glad to hear you "got lucky" and you're enjoying your new tablet. I know just how you felt, waiting for an answer is almost as bad as waiting for a tablet to be delivered or waiting for it to charge up before you can play with it.:cool: Now that the waiting is over, enjoy that new tablet and the forum!