Looking For Tablet

mplobof

Nov 11, 2012
Hi, i have been looking for a solid tablet but i just cant decide. I want a tablet with 9-10'' bluetooth, fast, 16GB of memory is enough, SD card reader and other basic stuff. But one important thing is the battery life! I will be using tablet for college, taking notes (with some app i still need to find, if someone knows a good on i also would like to know), reading pdf, some web surfing and using some other applications for like 6 hours (no games. performance in entertainment app is not essencial) Also most of the tablets i see have 2Mp camera, do you think those cameras can take decent pictures of the board in classes?.
Budget: 250dollars.
Give me some suggestions please :)

I found Pipo max m1 and i really liked the reviews... what do you think? the battery can last 6 hours?

Thanks in advance

EDIT: I already realised it's in the wrong section. Sorry for that

Last edited:

ckinoza

Nov 5, 2012
please look at the review of my yuandao n90 fhd.. it has 10 000 mah battery which can last almost 1 day in idle..
it had 32gb nand flash, high resolution screen fhd.. it is within ur budget i think.. =) i bought it from local supplier for about 277 usd with pre-intalled office pro hd (word, excel, power point).. it's a bit pricy as i can get local warranty and no need to deal with chinese dealer.. if u have question about the tablet please do ask me.. =)