M706 MID706 7 inch Android MID PC with camera

sharktail

Aug 6, 2010
I upgraded using the firmware 1.8.2_2010.07.15. Once boots up the tablet consume approximately 60~70% memory before launching any application. I don't think this firmware suit this tablet....

ezequiel

Aug 18, 2010
Hi same issue with the slatedroid firmware, lake the escape button or home button is pressed .
I will have to use the original firmware, bummer because looks some much faster with the slatedroid room,
I tried to replace the drivers folder with originals, but the same thing happened,
any suggestions?

tba707

Aug 25, 2010
Upgraded my M706 tablet with firmware 1.8.2 same issue. No buttons working except power button. Need original firmware please...

cchauhanad1

Sep 23, 2010
Upgraded my M706 tablet with firmware 1.8.2 same issue. No buttons working except power button. Need original firmware please...

I Have Same Model & Original friware 1.8.2 .But Problem Is I am New To Android Cant Know Where The firmware File .If U Know Tell Me .I Will Upload The Original firmware Ly-706,

triplea333

Sep 15, 2011
Hello everyone,

I was looking online for android tablets and came up with this one. i recently bought a MID 706 7" google android tablet PC which seems to be made in China. I'm having a few problems with it and would appreciate any help you guys can throw in...

- the pre-loaded youtube app won't work (once opened everytime you search for any video it says no results found)
- in the pre-loaded calendar there's no way i can start using it, every time I try to add an event it says: NO CALENDARS... and I can't find anywhere how to create a new calendar to be able to use this app.
- in the "android market" no matter what you search for only chinese apps would come up, im guessing it's not linked to US android market.

I have had a few more problems which i cant remember right now, but anyway any tip or comment that you can help me with, will be appreciated!!!
Thanks in advance, god bless.