Market Doesnt Work

dougz

Jan 14, 2011
Any advice would be appreciated please

When I set up my tablet and loaded google, etc.. I could get into market 2 or 3 times, then it stopped working, now I get an error message saying "a server error has occured, Retry or cancel and return to the previous screen" If I do a factory reset, the same thing happens again.

I have uninstalled all of the apps, and also uninstalled the market update that apparently loads initially when I am first able to get in, the OS is 2.1
Thanks in advance!!
Doug

KeefKeef

Jan 14, 2011
Hi I had the same Problem today. Using Superpad X220. I turn it on when I get home from work, load it up, get a update notification - install the update, awesome possum! The things working way faster now. But none of my apps where working - they had all disappeared from the menu. So I try to load app store and that wont load either - I get your error message. Anyway, after a little poking about I managed to get it working - go to Menu -> System -> Applications->Manage Applications-> and c;ick on the market - then click uninstall updates; that resets to the factory version of the market. Worked for me!

mypad

Dec 25, 2011
Hi guys,
I have the same problem as you.

I have a "SUPERPAD" since today. I can go on the internet but when I launch Android Market it is written "No Matching Content in Android Market".
I reset my device 3 times and change my android account but it doesn't work.
After that I came up on this forum and done what is written on top but it have no results.

What can I do ?

PS. I'm French, English is not my mothertong :)