Aug 12, 2011
hi all

I have an android tablet pc MID 7'' with these specifications:

Specification E10
CPU:VIA8650 800MHz up to 1GHz
Kernel: 2.6.32
Buid Number: V1.5.0
Storage Device:4GB

My problem is when i turn on the device it first display the OS android 2.2/ kernel 2.6.32 /build NumberV1.5.0 after this it's appear a non-stop green android logo flying and turning around itself above a half green circle.I removed the sd card / done many reset but the device still display a non-stop green android logo flying and turning around itself above a half green circle.
Do you know this king of trouble shooting ? Can you explain me me the way to put a software into this device.

Please help me!​

luis21207

Nov 4, 2011
Hello there, I have a 7" MID tablet with Android 2.2 and I want to know if anybody has succeded on listening to an Internet radio. I tried to install "Winamp for Android" with no luck. Also when I go to a radio site and click on "listen", the built in player says it can't open the m3u file. Any advice is welcome.

JerryD

Nov 2, 2011
Sombel:
Just got the same problem. Green android logo flying and turning around....will not boot....did you find a fix for this yet?
Jerry

luis21207

Nov 4, 2011
Hi there, I just want to say that now I am able to listen to Internet radios using Xiia Lite. Tried Winamp downloaded in my laptop and transfered to the tablet via SD card but the equalizer won't work (pro version). Netflix 1.5 also shows me my recommended movies but won't play them. Thanks.

luis21207

Nov 4, 2011
Try the Rockland n3 wireless adaptor, there's a successful demo on YouTube:

Last edited by a moderator:

cyran

Mar 10, 2012
I wish I knew how to remove the foreign apps
it has downloaded?
Any one know how to change the Language on
the E-Reader. Its in chinese (i think).

So far not liking this Tablet. :mad:

SrBullseyes

May 25, 2013
buenas noches tengo un problema con mi table pc MID 7'' (que venia con android 4.0 y tienes de procesador ARM CORTEX-A8 1ghz-1.5CHz y ram de 512) es que cuando la enciendo se me queda pegada en la palabra android y no se que hacer e investigado y me dicen que me baje el sistema pero no se cual es agradeceria su ayuda