MID7042-4 vs MID8042-4

KnottyPanda

Feb 4, 2012
Would someone please explain the differences between these two models? The MID7042-4 vs MID8042-4. I know there is more than one being 7" and the other being 8", but I'm a bit confused. I'd love reviews as well on these two tablets from those who have experience. Thanks!

KnottyPanda

Feb 4, 2012
Thank you for the answer. Well, that makes it harder to decide as I am unsure of which size I am wanting and was hoping one was lacking more than the other lol!

Any opinions on which screen is better? Widescreen or Full screen?

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
If you're watching movies a 16:9 aspect ratio is good. If reading books a 4:3 is better although a 16:9 will work. Good however is a subjective value in this case. Both are "good", but only you can determine which is best for you.

KnottyPanda

Feb 4, 2012
Actually, that comparison helps considerably as my main focus will be to read books with it (along with some apps), not so much watching movies. I have been leaning toward the 8" before this comment and I think even if I change my mind about the movies, it would still be the better option since not all movies are widescreen. I thank you again for your insight :)