momo 11 speed - com.google.process.gapps has stopped working.

Rob.W

Oct 10, 2012
Hi everyone,

I am new to this iste and am amazed to see so many members and the wealth of information that is available. I hope that I can get the help/advice to resolve the following problem. Two days ago I tried to use google play store on my tablet (momo 11 speed) and it stopped, just giving a grey screen flash up and then closing.

I restarted the device and the following mesaage came up - sorry, com.google.process.gapps has stopped working.
In case of conflict with any of the apps i had downloaded - all from google play - I uninstalled them - only 7 or 8 so no big loss. On turning the tablet on the mesaage flashes up still.

Im not overly concerned but it is annoying. Can anyone advise as what to do. Considered factory reset but what are the implications to this as i don't want to end up with a "brick".

Thanking you in anticipation and for your time and consideration. Rob.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Rob, congratulations on your new Momo 11 and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. I'm sorry to hear you're having a problem with the tablet, and I'm moving your thread to the Ployer Momo Tablets forum to see if someone there can help you out. Good luck!

MOMO11SpeedUK

Aug 31, 2012
Hi and welcome Rob.
Although I have the same tablet I haven't had this error.
Have you tried disabling sync of Browser in sync settings for your Google account?

What are you running? ICS or JellyBean?