Momo 11 Speed Locked by Accident, How to Unlock?

valwizard

Oct 29, 2012
Hi to everyone! Just got an android tablet Momo ployer 11 speed. After few attempts to unlock it, I got a screen " To unlock sign in with your Google account, username, Password... " But how the hell I could unlock it if the internet is off and tablet is not responding to any commands? I tried to reset it pushing the reset button on the bottom, but it doesnt help. Could anyone help me, please? I dont want to give up.

valwizard

Oct 29, 2012
Hi to everyone! Just got an android tablet Momo ployer 11 speed. After few attempts to unlock it, I got a screen " To unlock sign in with your Google account, username, Password... " But how the hell I could unlock it if the internet is off and tablet is not responding to any commands? I tried to reset it pushing the reset button on the bottom, but it doesnt help. Could anyone help me, please? I dont want to give up.

Very usefull forum

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Very usefull forum

Did you even try searching? This is a common question on the forum and you would have found lots of answers. The forum is only as good as you let it be.

You need to factory reset your device. Search this forum or google for "Factory Reset MOMO ployer 11". This is usually accomplished by by powering the device up by holding a combination of buttons such as power and Vol + at the same time then selecting reset fromt he recovery menu. Oh and don't add a password to your device in the future.

valwizard

Oct 29, 2012
Yes, I did. I know that I need to reset to a factory defaults, but this doesn't help. The problem is common and this should give a kick to improve their product. If you give the opportunity to enter your account, then give the opportunity to enter to the internet. Otherwise its useless. Thank you for attention.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Yes, the standard procedure for unlocking with a lost password is that an email will be sent to you gmail account associated with the tablet after a certain amount of attempts have you checked their? This sounds like the part you are saying is not working. After that a factory reset should work but you need to search how to accomplish that for your specific device. A factory reset is different than a pin hole reset. A pin hole reset (pushing a little button hidden in a tiny "pin hole") is about the same as rebooting and will clear freezes and those sorts of issues. A "factory reset" is accomplished by entering a recovery menu through a certain button combination at boot up. From here you can completely reset the tablet to factory condition without a password.

I hope you figure it out, I am sure it is possible.

JP

valwizard

Oct 29, 2012
Thanks to everyone but the problem remains. I just try to send it back to seller and forget about these things. How many times I am saying to myself Do not by cheap things ! ZhuoDashi. doesnt work

stevebarber

Dec 27, 2012
this reply doesn't help - if you can't get past the lock screen, you can't get to the factory reset option.