Moving App to SD Card

sunshineOH

Aug 25, 2014
I want to move an app to the SD card. I downloaded SD App Mgr. III but no instructions on how to use it. Do I even need this app? Regardless when I go to Settings and choose Apps and and then select the App I want to move, under Storage I am supposed to see the words Move to. Does not appear. Am I missing a step? I've researched the web and YouTube for help to no success. HELP

sunshineOH

Aug 25, 2014
I want to move an app to the SD card. I downloaded SD App Mgr. III but no instructions on how to use it. Do I even need this app? Regardless when I go to Settings and choose Apps and and then select the App I want to move, under Storage I am supposed to see the words Move to. Does not appear. Am I missing a step? I've researched the web and YouTube for help to no success. HELP

I am trying to move the Mahjong app to my SD card. The SD App Mgr. III I downloaded indicates which apps can be moved to the SD card and this is one of them. What if I hit the uninstall tab, will that uninstall it on the tablet memory and allow me to move it to the SD card? Just an idea.