Mugen Wants To Make Your Galaxy Note 2 Last A Lifetime; Releases A 6400mAh Battery

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Mugen Wants To Make Your Galaxy Note 2 Last A Lifetime; Releases A 6400mAh Extended Battery!

By Rajesh Pandey on December 1st, 2012

The Galaxy Note 2 may have a mammoth 5.5-inch Super-AMOLED HD screen, but it is also backed by a beefy 3100mAh battery, which can easily power this hybrid device for more than a day under extremely heavy usage.

However, if you were still not pleased with the battery life of your Note 2 and still craved for more, don’t worry, Mugen Batteries have covered you. Mugen is known for providing some excellent high-capacity batteries for all popular devices out there, in various shapes and capacities.

galaxy_note2-1024x640.jpg

The company has now released a gigantic 6400mAh extended battery for the Galaxy Note 2, for people who want their phablet to last a lifetime. However, all this comes at a cost of an extremely thick Note 2, which can definitely make the device less pocketable. The 6400mAh battery is accompanied by a new battery door so as to accommodate the extra thickness, and also includes a kickstand to make watching videos on the Note 2 a pleasure.

The battery is currently up for pre-order and will ship on 21st December, and costs just below the $100 mark with free international shipping.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
There is an extended battery also for the first galaxy note and at a better price.....hyperion,I read good reviews about it!

Last edited by a moderator:

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I just received my battery,I had a problem with my note discharging at a supersonic speed....hopefully I just needed a new battery.I didn't want to get the extended one because I like my skinny note but I went for a little more juice with 2700 mAh instead of 2500 of the original battery. I'll let you know if it was worth it the price, the brand is Anker.