Multi Window apps list?

AuntieParticle

Sep 20, 2012
Yesterday I was trying out a new Reddit apps called Reddit News Free and I noticed that it has multi window capability. Seems more apps are coming out with this capability though the app discription doesn't always mention it. I'm wondering if there's a list somewhere that lists all multi window apps. Or maybe we could start one as we notice apps that add multi window.

Auntie
Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1 using Tapatalk HD

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
That is a great idea, one of the most important aspects of our Note 10.1 tablets.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Actually, I just grabbed the Reddit News app and although it works, there seems to be a bug that shades half the window when in either dual view or cascade view. I can understand why they don't yet seem to promote the capability. On the other hand I never used Reddit before and it looks to be interesting.

AuntieParticle

Sep 20, 2012
These are the Multi Window apps I've seen so far. Some are installed by default but some are not:

Internet (default browser)
Chrome
GMail
Email
Gallery
Facebook
My Files
File Manager HD (Tablet)
Contacts
S Planner
Polaris Office
Reddit News
Twitter
Klondike (Solitaire)
YouTube
Talk
World Clock
Alarm
Calculator
Music Player
Video Player
Chat ON

I'd love to know if anyone has noticed any others.

Additional Multi Window Apps:

Photo Desk
Firefox
BS Player

Auntie

Last edited:

AuntieParticle

Sep 20, 2012
This is great! I've tried out Photo Desk and it's pretty nice. I was able to get it from the Google Play store. I'm also have a poke around Firefox. :thumbup:

Auntie

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
This is great! I've tried out Photo Desk and it's pretty nice. I was able to get it from the Google Play store. I'm also have a poke around Firefox. :thumbup:

Auntie

You do know you can edit your list and add to it, don't you?

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
The problem so far is very few apps support the multi view at this point, but more seem to be coming. Editing doesn't allow adding apps that are not specifically designed for it, but maybe I missed your point.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
The problem so far is very few apps support the multi view at this point, but more seem to be coming. Editing doesn't allow adding apps that are not specifically designed for it, but maybe I missed your point.

I was suggesting that AP edit the list in post #5 to either add or delete the apps that support the multi view.