My NextBook 3 arrived Today

mellytime

Dec 16, 2010
Hello folks plese check out this video I did for the NextBook 3 which was being offered by HSN last week for 200.00. I have a second part that's give more details of the OS but this is just to show anyone who had doubts. This is not bad at all and it feels like the Galaxy Tab just a bit heaver but all n all it's not a bad purchase....At least not today.....

PS, I did this using my HTC Surround cell phone so be nice...

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

kclogo

Dec 24, 2010
Wow, you are lucky your Nextbook came charged. Mine did not and it will not charge. I plugged it in with the charger and went to bed expecting to be able to use it the next morning. It would not turn on. After fooling with it a bit I googled and found the forum and found out there was a problem with the charger. I tried charging from my computer for 5 hours, still nothing. I have tried the reset button and everything. Looks like I am going to have to send it back. I am bummed unless someone can help me out!

lorchen

Feb 17, 2011
It took my two days to figure out that I had plugged the charger into the headphone jack....silly me...:(

Anmika

Mar 21, 2011
I have the same problem kclogo is having. Mine turns on when it wants to not when I want it to. I've actually gotten it to turn on a few times even after charging it several times. I'm not too impressed with it at the moment. When I called HSN about it they said to send it back and they were out of them. So it's either send it back and take the chance on getting another one or just sending it back and going with another brand.

Donaldj83

Mar 23, 2011
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

working market and full root!
move this to the sd card or the internal and update it once you get back to the main screen open the market login first try to download some thing if it fails then do this

Market Fix if not working:

1. Open Settings.
2. Select Applications.
3. Select Manage Applications.
4 Press Menu > Filter > All
5. Clear Cache for - Checkin Service, Download Manager, Gmail, Google Talk Service and Market
6. Reboot Device

if you wish to donate pm me and ill give you my mailing address

williamsjr60

Jan 19, 2012
donald did you actually download the image from mega.. I have been looking for the image file for my next book 3 but mega is not currently taken off line due to court problems. Do you know of any other site that carries the image file for the next book 3. I can"t find it anywhere else and my last resort is to send it back to the company and I don"t want to do that.