My Tablet is FUBAR

Angelic_Dragoon

Jun 7, 2016
Hello! Sorry for barging in like this but I'm hoping someone here might be able to help me with my Adroid GT90H tablet. it's a little cheap model I bought off of Amazon.

I was getting drowned in Spam and randomly-installed garbage apps and unable to install a Spam Blocker due to all the rubbish that was getting thrown at me so I did a Factory Reset in order to start from scratch.
Unfortunately, since then I now am completely unable to use the Google Features to my machine. It does not let me sign up using accounts I already have (I keep getting "Unable to Access Google Servers" When I try) and trying to sign up with a brand-new Gmail does not work- I even tried signing up by spelling an old account name backwards with the results saying that the account name was "Already taken" which I find really hard to believe.

I don't want to have to take this thing to a Tech Support system to be told I'm out of luck or it's going to cost more than what I paid for the model originally. Does anyone have any advice for someone who's very upset and frustrated with what was supposed to be a fun extra toy to fiddle with?