NC or Zt-180 Epad?

little812

Aug 10, 2011
I am sure the conversation is going to a bit one side for this tread, but I still want to get some opinions from people who have used their NC(rooted) and possible other tabs.

The Zt-180 Epad is already rooted and running 2.2. It is a year and half old and they guy wants to sell it for $125 from $150. I am a believer that you get quality for the $ but is there going to be a big disparity in the quality of the two machines in aspects of operation, use, longevity and such.

I am not set on either path, just looking for a cheaper option to tinker with before I move on to a higher priced model.

And yes the ebay option is still on the mind, if nothing transpires in the next couple of days. I just really like the negotiation side of CL and one-one buying.

Thanks again.

ncmt4g64

Jul 28, 2011
What kind of screen does the epad have? The nook color screen is amazing and very sensitive. Imo the tablet is not worth anything with a bad screen since that's all it essentially is.

Sent from my phiremod for Nook using Android Tablet Forum

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
What kind of screen does the epad have? The nook color screen is amazing and very sensitive. Imo the tablet is not worth anything with a bad screen since that's all it essentially is.

Sent from my phiremod for Nook using Android Tablet Forum

Agree completely here. You main pint of interaction is the screen. It dictates the experience and the nook has a sharp, IPS screen

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
I would also be concerned about the battery in a device that old.

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Android Tablet Forum

avi

Staff member
Jan 27, 2011
check battery performance, dev support, screen response, audio quality, video playback quality also :)

and to get clear picture about NC you can read my review [link in sig]

:)

Stumblethru

Feb 12, 2011
Generation 1 or 2? Gen 1- 256 mem, gen 2- 512 mem and screens have different res although I think they are both resistive plus other hardware differences. I'm also not sure saving $25-$50 on 2nd rate equipment [especially used] is much of a deal, been there, done that. :)

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
Generation 1 or 2? Gen 1- 256 mem, gen 2- 512 mem and screens have different res although I think they are both resistive plus other hardware differences. I'm also not sure saving $25-$50 on 2nd rate equipment [especially used] is much of a deal, been there, done that. :)

Resistive screen - ugh - agree with stumble - bad deal

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

little812

Aug 10, 2011
I was in negotiations for a dell streak7 for $200, didnt go through. Seller had cold feet.

Thank you for your input. I am leaning heavy toward the NC. The quality speaks volumes. $180 off flea bay with warranty looks good for the price.

Thank you for the input.