Need help for ViewSonic VB100a Pro

BAD808

Dec 20, 2012
Hey, hey, hey,

Im BAD808, from Queensland.

I received a ViewSonic VB100a Pro from DealExtreme as an early birthday pressie the other day. I'm loving it.

It does have a couple of little foibles that I'm trying to work though, that's how I found you guys and gals.

The first issue I have in the manual it says to register at the website for updates etc.
But the website is in Chinese, when I change the language it takes me to an ebay page with no reference to my Tablet.

The next issues, is the youtube app wont work.
It comes up with an error "Unfortunately YouTube has stopped." Report or OK
If i try hitting report I get the message "Unfortunately Google Play has stopped."

So I thought it would be a flash issue, so off i go to update flash.
Thats where I found out that flash is not being supported on android anymore, so I found a link to sideload it.
The tablet runs ICS, and comes with flash 10.2 version 10.2.157.54, but when I try to update it, is what I get:
"An existing package by the same name with a conflicting signature is already installed"

So thats how I found this place.

Im doing searches, but if anyone can help me out with so relevant topics I would be extremely grateful.

Sorry for the essay, thank you for reading :p

Cheers
BAD

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
G'day to you as well BAD, congratulations on your new ViewSonic tablet and welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear you're having difficulty with it. I'm moving your thread to the Viewsonic Tablets forum for you, where the folks with that tablet are more likely to join the discussion and try to help you get it sorted out. Enjoy your tablet and the forum!

edusgarbi

Jan 14, 2013
Hello friend,
Alright?

I see we have the same problem, so that my this a little worse.
I also own a Viewsonic Pro VB100a purchase on DX.

I'm having a series of problems with my tablet after some time I'm with him, apparently ROM is damaged.
I tried to do the factory restore, but had no success.

Can I ask you a big favor ... I'm quite desperate to get my tablet working again.

Friend, you could accomplish the backup of your original ROM and put it somewhere?

I can't found the ROM anywhere.

I am completely desperate.

Thank You

BAD808

Dec 20, 2012
I would love to help out, But I have not idea on how to So what you ask. Sorry

namrik

Jul 11, 2013
1....i just bought a viewsonic vb100a pro tablet and i cant find a recovery for my tablet in the net so i inistall a recovery(4ext recovery for desire s) for another deavice on it and after reboot when i try too go too my new recovery my tablet don't go too recovery and it makes my tablet just turn on(like normall time) question is how i can give back my orginal recover or how i can a recovery too my device
2....my internal memory is offline and when i restart my tablet all off my program is lost (like when you reset your tablet ) idon't now how i can make it fix
please hellpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppme please please
if you can help me please send me a masage
my yahooid :[email protected]
im sorry becouse of Tumbling grammar and Tumbling spelling ..............i need too work on my english a lot