Viewsonic VB100a Pro ROM (Original or Not)

edusgarbi

Jan 14, 2013
Hello friends
Alright?

Already a few months ago I bought a Viewsonic tablet VB100a Pro, I'm really enjoying it.
It has a nice processor and responds cool everyday activities.

So that unfortunately ended up doing something stupid on it :(:(:(:(:(, because after deleting a program from tablet it displays the following message and also does not display the notifications bar with butons home, back and options:

"The Interf syst Stoped ."

Already tried to do the Factory Default and also restart the system by Power + Vol - but nothing worked.

When I get into restore mode appears mensagems the following:

E: Bad arguments bootloader "(null)".

Would like someone that has the same tablet to generate a ROM or otherwise any ROM that is compatible with this unit.

To send assistance Technics value is not very nice and also will take long for the equipment return

PLEASE, if anyone has this tablet help me ...

Thank you for your attention:rolleyes:

Last edited:

spartans73

Mar 27, 2013
I just purchased VB100a pro last 2 days and now problem occurs. On standby mode it auto restart and also sometime shutdown itself. When i restart it, the digitizer simply not working. i have to reset the tablet by inserting a pin to reset hole.

namrik

Jul 11, 2013
1....i just bought a viewsonic vb100a pro tablet and i cant find a recovery for my tablet in the net so i inistall a recovery(4ext recovery for desire s) for another deavice on it and after reboot when i try too go too my new recovery my tablet don't go too recovery and it makes my tablet just turn on(like normall time) question is how i can give back my orginal recover or how i can a recovery too my device
2....my internal memory is offline and when i restart my tablet all off my program is lost (like when you reset your tablet ) idon't now how i can make it fix
please hellpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppme please please
if you can help me please send me a masage
my yahooid :[email protected]
im sorry becouse of Tumbling grammar and Tumbling spelling ..............i need too work on my english a lot