Need help rooting Superpad 10.2' Tablet PC

Mycstro

Feb 19, 2011
Hi I'm new to the Android community made the switch from Apples OS. So I'm starting off with the Superpad 10.2" Tablet PC, on Google Android 2.1. :p

I've looked everywhere and can't locate any info on rooting this device. I haven't tried anything out yet (I like to know what I'm doing before I do it). Can anyone give me the basics on how I can root this device. :confused:

I have a Mac OSX/Linux Ubuntu/Windows 7 system so advice using any of those system would help. I would love to triple boot this tablet with linux/win 7/meego, but I want to start with the rooting basic first to gain an understanding of how the android system works. Any help would be apprecated. :rolleyes:

lump3367

Feb 25, 2011
I just rooted my superpad using z4root. Download z4root from the sticky at the top of this section.

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
Can any Tablet PC be rooted?

For the most part, they can. I'm not sure of the requirements to be able to root but if a SuperPAD can be rooted (a knock-off tablet), then most other tablets can root.

bikergirl

Jul 13, 2011
i have got the superpad3 and i rooted mine with tim5a works great no probs just copy 2 files onto the sd card and start your pad up it does it all for you hope this help too

sqa

Jul 2, 2011
How can you test that your tablet is rooted or not?
I have Craig Android 2.2 and z4root sais I has been rooted, but when I try to uninstall some programs that were loaded to my tablet by factory defualt it cannot be done.