need help superpad 6 stuck on android screen

golfbillbob

Jun 9, 2012
running 4.0 ics i tried to reset my tablet wow what a mistake that was now all i get is the word android running across the screen but first all i got was how to set up your touch screen you know those little circles with the x in the middle it was struck on that for about an hour i kept playing with the buttons now i got nothing but the android name going across my screen i am going to let my battery run all the way down than try to recharge i hope that might work:D i also never got no manual for this Chinese dont never never buy from china they never answer you back tried for a week learn my lesson there:confused: so i need some real help here thanks i tried android for dummies but i could not understand it i must be dumber than dummies.

leeb

Jul 16, 2011
running 4.0 ics i tried to reset my tablet wow what a mistake that was!
Now all i get is the word android running across the screen, but first all i got was how to set up your touch screen--you know those little circles with the x in the middle?
It was struck on that for about an hour. I kept playing with the buttons. Now i got nothing but the android name going across my screen.
I am going to let my battery run all the way down than try to recharge. I hope that might work:D
I also never got a manual for this Chinese (POS?)
(Dont) Never never buy from china! They never answer you back! Tried for a week... learn my lesson there:confused:
So i need some real help here.
thanks
I tried android for dummies but i could not understand it... I must be dumber than dummies.

Okay... (whew!)
1st things first... notice how I broke it up so I could read it? :rolleyes:
Lets take the bold pieces one-at-a-time...
First? The touchscreen calibrate shows up AFTER the 'android' the first time... or if you re-run it.
You TOUCH THE SCREEN INSIDE THE 'x-circles' UNTIL YOU FINISH UP ON THE CENTER ONE...
If you touch it outside the circles it will ask you to try again.
Playing with the buttons... doesnt work for touch calibration... and often causes the havoc youve seen.
Unsure which 'version' youre working with, but the combination of the front 'back' button AND the <HOME> button held down AT THE SAME TIME as you press the <POWER> button usually shows a message about entering the keys for reset... where you would release the power and, say, home... then press <HOME> again.

IF things go well, it will say that it is doing a factory restore... then start over, ending up at the touch calibration again.

If it is a different method, I dont know it..
Good luck! :D