Need help switching tablet on

crx_man

Apr 25, 2013
Hi

I have a MID ANDROID tablet. Its 7 inch mod.

My initial problem is that I cant't switch it on, the power button is broken and the power switch on the mb has come loose totally.
Is there any other way to switch it on??

When I connect the charger the tablet pc starts to charge and shows the android battery charging icon mid screen for a few seconds then black screen.

I was told to connect the USB to my macbook and that should power it on but it doesn't, just charge sign again.

I really need to get this working ASAP and will only open and solder the button back on the mb when I know its working.

Please help me with this if you know how to power it on without using the button.

Thanks for reading.
:cool:

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
welcome to the forum

This is your 2nd thread about this and since that violates the forum guidelines I deleted the other thread.

I'm afraid that if plugging your tablet into the charger that it came with or into a USB port doesn't turn on you are pretty much stuck.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Let the tablet charge overnight on the stock chrager. Then try connecting it to the Mac or a PC.

crx_man

Apr 25, 2013
Let the tablet charge overnight on the stock chrager. Then try connecting it to the Mac or a PC.

Thanks for your answer.

It is fully charged now, I have a pc and mac infront of me when I connect the tablet via pc the battery on the tablet shows but then goes.

What can I do now, I have ordered another one but I would still like to get this working if at all possible.

Thank you:eek: